Responsibly OpenHealth & Safety protocols, Waiver & online sessions
Yoga Mojo & Movement Therapy in Vancouver, Washington
The studio is open for in-person sessions. Or, if you prefer to practice safely in the comfort of your own home, online sessions are still available.
Yoga Mojo & Movement Therapy has re-opened following Washington State protocols for your protection. If you prefer to stay home during this time, please see the section below and consider an online session.
Health & Safety Protocols
The health and safety of my clients is my top priority. I am following and implementing the health and safety protocols as outlined by the State of Washington and the CDC.
- Prior to your session, you will need to sign the new COVID-19 Liability Waiver & Required Regulations Agreement stating that you are healthy per the CDC’s Guidelines, and agree to adhere to the new health and safety protocols for everyone’s protection.
- Per Governor Inslee’s requirements, if you are vaccinated you do not need to wear a mask in-studio (but do if you need to use the bathroom facilities). If you are not vaccinated or immuno-suppressed, please continue wearing your mask to cover both nose and mouth. I am fully vaccinated and also continue to wear a mask to protect my clients.
- Please remove your shoes upon entering the studio, and then use the provided hand sanitizer to clean your hands.
- To reduce the possibility of contamination, please limit the amount of personal belongings brought into the studio, and silence your phone upon arrival.
- For your health and safety, I will follow CDC guidelines and never come into the studio if I am or even think I am getting sick.
- A GermGuardian AC4825 3-in-1 Air Purifier with HEPA Filter, UVC Sanitizer and Odor Reduction has been added to the Studio to capture dust and allergens, and reduce airborne bacteria, viruses, germs and mold spores. Read more about this product here.
I am offering a free 10-15 minute call to help you install Zoom, and set-up your device for clear video/audio communication.
Online sessions use a free and easy-to-use app called Zoom. All you need is a device (tablet or laptop) with a built-in camera and audio, and we can work one-on-one virtually.
Installing the program is as easy as me sending you a link to click on, and following the prompts. After just a few minutes, you’ll be ready to use Zoom!
To make your session as similar to being in-person as possible, I recommend placing your device far enough away for me to see you from head to toe, including the full horizontal side of your yoga mat. If you have limited space and this isn’t possible, we can still have a great session together. When we meet we can make any further adjustments if needed so you can fully enjoy your yoga practice.
Zoom has revolutionized the way we conduct business because it is so easy to use, and keeps you safe in the comfort of your own home!
“My name is Linda Marsh, and I am 79 years old. I have been fortunate to have worked on getting healthier with Moriah for about one year. When the Covid19 changed everything for us, I was thrilled that Moriah was willing to continue our work virtually with Zoom. Although it is not as wonderful as being in the studio with Moriah, I have found it immeasurably helpful, as It helps me to continue working on reaching my goal of being able to function without as much pain. Zoom is easy. Just downloaded the app and follow Moriah’s instructions and it’s a snap! I would encourage anyone to try it. As I am at the vulnerable age for exposure to the virus, this is a win win for me. It is not complicated, and it certainly gives those of us who are vulnerable, a way to keep up our sessions with Moriah without unnecessarily exposing ourselves to the virus.”
Yoga Mojo & Movement Therapy
108 SE 124th Ave, Suite 18
Vancouver, WA 98684
Mon – Thurs 10a – 4p
By appointment only
Get In Touch
Want to inquire about a private yoga class or my Vancouver, WA Yoga Studio? Please submit your message in the form below.
Yoga Mojo & Movement Therapy is conveniently located off I-205 and Mill Plain and serves all of the Clark County, Washington area including Vancouver, Washougal, Camas, Felida, Salmon Creek, Ridgefield, Battle Ground, Hockinson and La Center.The second exit after the NB I-205 bridge, Yoga Mojo is also quick and easy to get to from Portland, Oregon.